HESCO Modular Accommodation
HESCO Barriers designs, manufactures, distributes and installs durable and cost-efficient modular buildings, offices and clean rooms worldwide.
The Company is now able to produce light containerised live-in solutions that are widely used in Africa, Europe, Middle East and some parts of Asia.
HESCO designed containerised live-in solutions are based on ISO containers. They
have the same dimensions as sea containers and they can be flat packed prior to shipment, which is a big advantage in handling, transportation and freight.
They are easily erected; it takes approximately 2 hours with four workers to finish the whole assembly of one live-in container.
Features and Use
• All primary and secondary frame work is fabricated using Q235 steelwork. It should be noted that
no timber is used within the structure
• Flat galvanized and polyester coated steel sheets are used for external skin, sheeting and ceiling
• Internal PVC pipeworks are installed from the roof to the floor structure to assist with the drainage
of surface water from module roofs to floors
• The door leaf construction is made of Aluminium/PVC frame
• The door has a lever handle with mortice key locking arrangement
• Each window has a white Aluminium roller shutter
• The window opening and locking mechanisms are operated by a handle
• The floor is capable of carrying a Live Load of 3.0KN/m2 (3.0kPa)
• The roof is capable of carrying a Live Load of 1.5KN/m2 (1.5kPa)
• Each live-in module achieves a 60 minute fire resistance
• Each individual live-in module will follow the same specifications,
irrespective to whether the module is on Ground or First Floor