|HESCO Barriers Blast Wall Plus EEC|
HESCO Barriers Blast Wall Plus EEC has been a key component in providing Force Protection since the 1991 Gulf War. It has been deployed with the U.S. Military, NATO, The United Nations and other military forces through out the world.
HESCO Barriers Blast Wall is extensively used in the protection of personnel and key assets in military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Features, Application & Use
- A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected
- Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
- Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
- Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
- Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
- Other military uses include as barriers of all types including:
- general walling for sensitive and/or high-value installations,
- traffic control points such as check points or border points,
- aircraft revetments,
- ammunition and fuel storage bunding.
- Shipped and stored as a flat-pack unit.
- Faster to erect than sandbags:
- 10 men filling and erecting 1,500 sandbags = 7 hours
- 2 men + MHE erecting the same size Hesco Barriers wall = 30 minutes
- Minimal training requirement for very good results.
Several Blast Wall sizes have been developed in response to various specialist requirements, but the most popular and versatile size is MIL 1.